There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (Monday - Thursday at client location)
- Experience developing Data Conversion approaches for at least 2 SAP implementation from Legacy systems. Experience in SAP IS-Utilities and CRM data model is highly recommended
- Proven experience in the below activities:
- Perform Data analysis and mapping from Legacy to SAP system for Master Data and Business Transactions
- Work with Functional teams to define conversion rules (format and functional logic)
- Plan and coordinate Mock Data conversion activities
- Collaborate with Legacy teams to define data cleansing requirements and develop Data Extraction tools
- Design end-to-end ETL process from Legacy to target SAP system
- Design conversion controls to ensure data accuracy and completeness