- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience drafting and negotiating contracts in a corporate or large law firm setting required
- Experience with technology sales, partnerships and other strategic supplier relationships a plus
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a large number of contracts and projects.
- Ability to negotiate and lead discussions. At ease with presenting in public.
- Deep experience with, and understanding of, key contract provisions such as representations, warranties, indemnities and limits on liability.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Work Requirements: Some travel required. Location in US or Canada.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.