Job Location: Ontario - Toronto, Quebec - Montreal
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00683716 00683716_en
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling large, complex consulting services eg digital transformation, IT transformation, HR transformation, intelligent automation etc for a major global consulting firm
• Minimum of 3 years’ record of sales quota attainment against an annual US$20M+ quota number
• Minimum of 5 years’ working within or selling to the Financial Services industry
• Experience selling large transformation deals leveraging automation and data analytics
• Experience working with and/or delivering consulting related work within a large, matrix company environment
• Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.