- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information 3 years minimum of progressive post baccalaureate experience in the IT Industry
- Experienced in JEE and SOA design patterns.
- Experienced in Java and Gosu programing languages.
- 3 years minimum of Guidewire application and integration experience
- 3 years minimum experience with JEE based integration skills, JMS, SOAP XML and REST JSON
- 3 years minimum experience with Guidewire Integration Framework - Plug ins, Event Messaging, APIs and Batch.
- 3 years minimum experience with performing Low Level Design and Mapping for Integrations
- Experience with various code versioning systems, such as SVN and GitHub
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Experience with collaborating across multi disciplinary teams for Integrations
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodology methodologies
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.