Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
CMT A&D professionals design, implement and
deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate
unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management
processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
CMT A&D Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative industry-specific solutions related to Aerospace and Defense.
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to
create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in areas of Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Supply Chain, or Manufacturing
• Minimum 3 years of Aerospace and Defense industry experience
• Minimum 3 years consulting experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in and managing teams within an Aerospace environment
• Bilingual (French, English)
• SAP implementation experience
• Digital experience, preferably in analytics, manufacturing, supply chain, and/or aftermarket service.
• Engineering/Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Supply Chain Management
Accenture is a leading global professional services
company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy,
consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience
and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business
functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture
works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve
their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With
469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives
innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.