People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee life-cycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Campus Recruiter is accountable for a personalized and high-touch candidate experience, sourcing talented entry level candidates from top Canadian universities to meet Accenture’s entry level recruiting demand. This role focuses on building early engagement strategies to attract and identify students early on in their academic career, recruiting for internship opportunities, and then full-time opportunities post-graduation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for building out the strategy and execution plan for campus recruiting in either:
- a specific Accenture analyst program, across multiple locations
- or a specific location, across multiple Accenture analyst development programs
- Work together with internal stakeholders to design a tailored recruiting approach at selected school(s) to meet recruitment demand
- Responsible for the execution of full-cycle recruitment of entry level candidates
- Utilizing and maintaining accurate data in candidate management tools (Taleo and Avature)
- Be the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions, student groups and associations, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders
- Work with Recruitment Marketing to ensure Accenture's brand on-campus and in the marketplace remains competitive, as well as continuing to serve as a ‘brand ambassador’ both internally and externally
- Lead the planning and execution of a wide variety of on-campus events, and assessment dates both on-campus and in the Accenture office
- Responsible for budget allocation and spend for specific city and/or analyst development program recruiting activities
- Opportunity to partner with the Accenture Campus Recruitment team across North America to share best practices, and to manage established projects, conferences, or develop new programs