WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 8 years of Hands-on experience with SAP basis activities such as client copy, system refresh, transports, ALE Configuration, License and Certificate Administration, queue administration, SSO configuration, kernel upgrades, STMS/CTS Administration,
- Hands on exposure in Solution Manager Administration activities such as Technical Monitoring, Managed system setup, DAA Agent Configuration, CHARM, CTS configuration, BPMON
- Experienced in performing SAP Support Pack Upgrades, Enhancement Pack Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations
- Thorough knowledge of SAP Performance Tuning for ABAP and JAVA Stack, troubleshoot and address
- Experienced in installation of SAP NetWeaver Solutions based on ABAP and JAVA Stack based on various OS / DB based platforms including Linux, AIX, Windows, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MS SQL
- Experienced in SAP HANA Installation and Administration activities, SLT Administration, Installation/Upgrades of HANA DB and Client Patches, Table Partitioning and Merging, Backup/Restore/Refresh Activities
- Has experience in at least 1 End to End Implementation and 1 Support based project
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.