People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Cloud Computing professionals provide skills and experience related to cloud computing, applying a business and technology model for delivering and acquiring IT services in a utility-like fashion.
Cloud-Agile Infrastructure professionals apply cloud based infrastructure technology.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Lead consulting engagements with Accenture clients from post sales stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes
- Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
- Lead and manage the implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the ServiceNow account team to progress
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
What it takes to be an Engagement Manager in our ServiceNow business unit:
- Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client environments
- Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and its supporting architecture