WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree or community college diploma or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting mainframe systems/applications
- 3-5 years of experience with on-call support
- 1-3 years of experience with z/OS
- 1-3 years of experience with 2nd Level Support, and Distributed Computing Support practices
- 3-5 years of experience with Problem Management and Change Management system
- 3-5 years of experience with disaster recovery, redundancy and security risks and practices
- Security Clearance a plus OR ability to obtain Canadian Reliability Security Clarence (Resided in Canada in the last 5 years)
- Bilingual French and English is an asset
- Experience with scheduling tools such as IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com