ARE YOU READY to transform the future of business and your career?
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Experienced Systems engineer administrator providing support services including provisioning, environment management and maintenance, and operational support services
- Batch Monitoring Scheduling using centralized tools
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree or community college diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of significant experience with Cloud concepts such as Microsoft o365 and Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS...) as an administrator.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Windows server administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SCCM and/or Microsoft Intune for device and application management and deployments at the Enterprise scale
- Minimum 3 years of experience with scripting in various languages including PowerShell.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Active Directory and DNS implementation, support and administration Domain Controllers, OUs, group policy processing, security concepts such as RBAC, MFA, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with VMware (version 5.5 or more recent) virtualization platform implementation, support and administration. SRM knowledge a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Enterprise storage solutions (preferably with IBM XIV SANs and v7000 Storwize)
- Minimum of 3 experience with backup, restore, disaster recovery support experience (preferably with Commvault)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with application support at the enterprise level (provide 2nd/3rd level support for applications, including multitier applications)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with system monitoring (eg. HP Omi, HP NNMi) and troubleshooting
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Security Clearance a plus OR ability to obtain Canadian Reliability Security Clarence (Resided in Canada in the last 5 years)
- Hardware and software testing and documentation skills
- Hardware and software evaluation and selection skills
- Knowledge of system redundancy and disaster recovery practices, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of security risk and mitigation measures for Microsoft Windows based servers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and the migration of applications services servers to Azure is an asset to have
- Certification in: VMware, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of IBM enterprise storage XIV, V7000 and storage area networks SAN is an asset to have
- Knowledge of Commvault enterprise backup, recovery and archive solutions is an asset to have
- SCCM / Intune
- Experience managing Exchange Online, Skype Online is an asset
- Good knowledge in imaging, deployment and management of Server OS and Client OS
- Good knowledge of Networking and Security technologies is an asset
- Incident and Change Management (ITIL Certification is a major asset).
- Bilingual French and English is an asset
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.