Job Location: Location Negotiable
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00667182 00667182_en
CCS Office Network Engineer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The CCS Office Network Engineer role builds, implements, operates new and existing LAN Services. The role is intended to leverage and build on each technical resource ability to support office LAN wired and wireless networks, security controls, and endpoint technologies.
The Office Engineer is responsible for LAN/Wireless build and deployments to align with our Accenture standards and participating in the community of practice to improve and optimize these standards. The Office Engineer role is the core of the service delivery for CCS Office. These resources deliver on a daily basis in various roles from ops break fix, ops improvement, strategic initiatives, and research and development. A majority of the CCS Office Service team is made up of CCS Office Engineers and their role is to be cross functional experts in the technologies we deliver to users in Accenture facilities.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
The Office Engineer will meet complex business requirements. Know, understand, and follow network management procedures and global security network policies. Complete the configuration and deployment of network devices. Complete the identification, prioritization, resolution/fulfillment of network incidents.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good working technical knowledge of network switching (Cisco, Juniper) and wireless technologies (Aruba)
- Ability to work with peers and experienced staff with the supported products and best practice for production support;
- Ability to learn and absorb new technologies in a changing environment;
- Should have conceptual Knowledge in Authentication, encryption mechanisms
- Flexible to work in 24x7 environment;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to create technical documentation, technical communications and project work plans;
- Ability to facilitate knowledge transfer within team and outside customer groups;
- Team player who also works well independently and is self-motivated;
- Understand and work with a culturally diverse team.
- 3 years of experience in Network Configuration and Implementation;
- The ability to meet 25% travel requirements, when applicable;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications.
- CCNA & CCNP level technical skills
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Desire to work in an information systems environment. Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture;
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.