- Deliver advisory services to the Finance organizations of our clients on how SAP technologies enable a modern and digital Finance function
- Deliver advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator & vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Originate and sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
- GL, (including New GL Functionality)
- Asset Accounting,
- Accounts Payables,
- Accounts Receivables,
- Cash Management, Treasury
- Financial Organizational Structures and Master Data,
- Controlling functions,
- Internal and External Financial Management Reporting and Analytics
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
- Minimum of 3 end-to-end SAP Finance implementations, including project planning, estimation and solution architecture
- Minimum of 6 years in project management
- Experience managing teams of 15+, including offshore teams
- Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis (100%)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent leadership and executive presentation skills
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.