- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on S/4HANA products and implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes
- Advise clients using deep knowledge of S/4HANA capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Lead the S/4HANA application design, development, configuration, integration, testing and deployment with the support of ad distributed cross functional team of onshore and offshore technical experts
- Develop and expand S/4HANA professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
- Manage teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client site or within Accenture
- Communicate on project progress to customers and Accenture Leadership
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA capabilities and technologies
- Support Accenture’s pursuits management on S/4HANA opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information.
- 8-10 years’ experience in end-to-end SAP project implementations
- 3+ full project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in ECC or legacy to S/4HANA migrations
- Experience working alongside clients and stakeholders to define and develop S/4HANA roadmap solution architecture as part of a digital transformation journey
- Experience in the implementation of large S/4HANA solutions from design through development, testing, training and cutover
- Experience in establishing rapport with stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed to meet end user needs
- Strong organizational, project management and design skills to meet aggressive timelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Demonstrated experience working in the Energy, Oil and Gas or Utilities Industries
- Certification in HANA or S/4HANA
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.