There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the “New” using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Accenture Consulting provides industry experts with the insights and management and technology consulting capabilities to help transform the world’s leading companies. Our consulting capabilities enable our clients to design and implement transformational change programs, either for one or more functions or business units, or across their entire organization. We provide industry-specific consulting services, as well as functional and technology consulting services.
Accenture delivers its services and solutions through 13 focused industry groups in five operating groups. This industry focus provides Accenture’s professionals with a thorough understanding of industry evolution, business issues and applicable technologies, enabling us to deliver innovative solutions tailored to each client. We operate at the heart of our clients’ businesses, helping address their most complex, mission-critical issues. Accenture’s clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
What will I do in this position?
We are seeking a Senior Manager that has the breadth of skills to be able to define the digital transformation journey for our clients using the S/4HANA portfolio. This role requires familiarity with market-relevant industry trends as well as the expertise to advise clients on the best approach to design, develop and deliver S/4HANA using best practices and minimizing business disruption.
This role will require that you align the business strategy with technology and work directly with clients gathering requirements to analyze, design, and implement technology using best practice that will enable them to implement the necessary business changes. Primary responsibilities will include:
This role will require the ability to assess the right technology to meet desired business capabilities including working directly with clients to gather requirements, design, and deliver S/4HANA solutions whilst leveraging best practices throughout the process. Primary responsibilities to achieve these goals are outlined below.
- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on S/4HANA products and implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes
- Advise clients using deep knowledge of S/4HANA capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Lead the S/4HANA application design, development, configuration, integration, testing and deployment with the support of ad distributed cross functional team of onshore and offshore technical experts
- Develop and expand S/4HANA professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
- Manage teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client site or within Accenture
- Communicate on project progress to customers and Accenture Leadership
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA capabilities and technologies
- Support Accenture’s pursuits management on S/4HANA opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information.