Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Data Analytics/ Data analysis
- Minimum 3 years of Java/Scala, Python, R, Pig programming, and/or HiveQL experience
- Minimum 3 years implementing analytic solutions in large scale, distributed environments using techniques such as machine learning, forecasting, clustering, sentiment analysis, etc.
- Minimum 3 years implementing relational data models
- Minimum 3 years working with traditional ETL tools and other streaming tools such as Kafka, Storm, or Spark Streaming
- 2 years’ experience with BI/Architecture and Cognos
- Bachelors Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Math or Engineering Background
- Full life cycle Development
- Experience with Greenplum, Exadata, Cassandra, Spark, HBase, graphDBs, key-value stores, or NoSQL systems.
- Experience using search tools such as Elasticsearch or Solr
- Experience using advanced analytic tools such as Mahout, Scikit-learn, MLLib, or other related toolkits
- Experience with authentication security protocols (Kerberos, Knox or Ranger)
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Qlikview, Matplotlib)
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in distributed information systems environments
- Excellent leadership, management, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Can work with minimal supervision and is a self starter.
- Able to work in a consultative manner to address client requirements and work collaboratively on a target solution.
- Ability to use Word and PowerPoint in order to articulate the proposed solution and proposal.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces. We are committed to employment equity.
We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.