Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500, including companies in Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources, such as Metals & Mining, Forestry, etc.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes. Industry Applications (Resources) professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries. Resources Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Resources industry-specific solutions -- including solutions for the Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities industries -- that enable industry standards and processes.
Accenture Technology Consulting is looking for an experienced Tech Advisory Consulting Manager to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Resources clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, application, infrastructure disciplines to help clients navigate the potential impacts to their industries. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Work with clients at the Director/VP levels to help figure out their vision and strategy.
• Help clients figure out the best relevant technology use-cases for their companies and the best technologies for implementation.
• Establish long-term roadmaps and architectures for our clients using Accenture as well as industry accepted methodologies.
• Manage execution of complex business and technology transformation projects for our clients.
• Keep up to speed with emerging technologies and changes in the market to develop points of views on applicability for various industries and clients.
• Create detailed requirements, including process flows and functional specs for projects.
• Compose whitepapers, position papers, and articles showing thought leadership in the space
• Evangelize and develop emerging technology understanding and education within Accenture
• Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.