People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Project Control Services Analyst enables more effective program management at lower cost that increases the overall quality of Technology Delivery. They support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. They proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables. They recognize and solve issues. Master communicators, they manage across multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Program Project Mgmt professionals manage multiple, ongoing, interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of client business goals. Coordinates service levels and agreements and prioritizes resources across projects and entities. Organizes and manages resources and plans all work required to complete a discrete project within defined scope, quality, time and cost parameters.
Program/Project Management professionals manage multiple, ongoing, interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of client business goals. Coordinate service levels and agreements and prioritize resources across projects and entities. Organize and manage resources and plans all work required to complete a discrete project within defined scope, quality, time and cost parameters.
The Project Controls Analyst will understand the scope of the project, adhere to the Accenture project financials processes and adhere to the client’s project controls processes. This role will monitor and control the project financials and execute the following:
- Reviewing, updating and submitting the monthly internal labour forecast
- Monthly internal invoice reviews
- Reviewing, updating and submitting monthly project forecasting (labour/HW/SW/SOWs/other)
- Submission of monthly accruals and JVs
- Monthly update of the funding plan (Financial Overview) for the steering committee presentation
- Monitor and Maintain Non-Billable Expenses
- Weekly actuals data analysis to ensure forecasts and actuals are current
- Identify and resolve potential Purchase Order issues
- Invoice and Purchase Order reconciliations including requesting the client for Purchase Orders and tracking them
- Orientation for onboarded resources
- Booking Drug & Alcohol testing and mandatory courses for site workers
- Filling out iRequest forms for onboarding
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.