There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the “New” using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Accenture Technology provides cross-industry experts with the insights and management and technology capabilities to drive change for the world’s leading companies. Our Technology capabilities enable our clients to design and implement transformational programs across their entire organization to increase productivity and cost optimization.
Accenture delivers its services and solutions through 13 focused industry groups in five operating groups. This industry focus provides Accenture’s professionals with a thorough understanding of industry evolution, business issues and applicable technologies, enabling us to deliver innovative solutions tailored to each client. We operate at the heart of our clients’ businesses, helping address their most complex, mission-critical issues. Accenture’s clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
What will I do in this position?
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Finance and the latest SAP S/4HANA technology.
As a SAP Finance Senior Manager you may need to handle:
- Delivery advisory services to the Finance organizations of our clients on how SAP technologies enable a modern and digital Finance function
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator & vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Originate and sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
Finance Professionals area able to lead work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Finance key capabilities. Lead teams in mobilizing and delivery S/4HANA Finance solutions.
Proficient functional and technical understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance solutions, including one or more of the following:
- GL, (including New GL Functionality)
- Asset Accounting,
- Accounts Payables,
- Accounts Receivables,
- Cash Management, Treasury
- Financial Organizational Structures and Master Data,
- Controlling functions,
- Internal and External Financial Management Reporting and Analytics.