• Minimum of 5 years selling/closing deals in Services space in one of the following areas: Cloud enablement and migration, Technology Strategy, IaaS/PaaS, IT Service Management. Expertise in Public Cloud, Data Center, Network, and IT transformation is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience
• Minimum of 5 years’’ Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
• Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
• Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
• Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
• High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities.
• Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.