- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Proficient with client requirements gathering, documentation of functional user stories and test cases
- Must be functionally competent in the use of standard office productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Tools)
- Executing other core consulting and project management activities such as gap analysis, risk/issue management, project planning etc.
- Strong client facing skills
Nice to Haves
- Testing background
- Technical background (Microsoft Technologies)
- Data and process model experience
- Insurance domain/industry experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen
- Bachelor's degree
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.