- Requires a minimum of 7-10+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Post-Secondary Education – University graduate
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Comfortable with technical equipment and tools including video conferencing equipment, Microsoft Suite, etc.
- Exceptional customer support
- Detail orientated
- Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Bilingual an asset
Professional Skill Requirements
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time Must show initiative and Manage tasks independently
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborative team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Adaptability to change
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence, independently build skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills. (written and oral)
- Strong organization skills, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.