ARE YOU READY to transform the future of business and your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at AccentureOperations. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Operations and drive continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities needed to outperform in a digital world. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries. Uncover actionable insights and analytics that can transform our clients’ technology infrastructures and accelerate their journey to achieving business outcomes. Be part of a team that brings together multiple stakeholders and technologies to operationalize real-time innovation that shape customer and employee experiences.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Network Specialist you will plan, design, stage, and configure wireless access points, switches, and Wireless controllers, and will provide escalation for monitoring and ongoing maintenance of the network. Implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications using cloud infrastructure technologies & software defined infrastructure. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) & migration to drive next-generation outcomes.
- Manages data and voice networks: voice and data VLANs, WAN data circuits, remote access, all WAN and LAN network hardware including routers, switches and all network based firewalls.
- Configures, maintains, and monitors Cisco wireless networks and ensures optimal network performance
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.