Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Cloud professionals advise, facilitate and implement our clients’ journey to the cloud. They also included in cloud advisory, migration and implementation and managed services roles focused on infrastructure transformation and infrastructure managed services.
Program/Project Management professionals manage multiple, ongoing, interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of client business goals. Coordinate service levels and agreements and prioritize resources across projects and entities. Organize and manage resources and plans all work required to complete a discrete project within defined scope, quality, time and cost parameters.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.