Location: Edmonton, Alberta
ARE YOU READY to transform the future of business and your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Delivery Lifecycle professionals envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture´s solutions using standard delivery assets to improve client´s delivery approach.
Infrastructure Operations professionals experience maintaining and supporting core infrastructure applications (and the other elements of the technical architecture) using a unified collection of technology services, tools, standards and control structures. The goal is to ensure the continuous delivery of IT Operations, Security, Network, Workplace Technology and Collaboration, and Data Center technology in order to ensure that critical applications can effectively respond and perform to the demands placed upon them.
Project/Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
- Managing this support per the contract, including oversee and direct the operations of infrastructure services for the client
- Managing the strategic working relationships with client and internal IT professionals and other IT vendors partners
- Directing and leading awareness for operational improvements innovations in IT infrastructure
- Managing all financial aspects of the contract
- Providing people management oversight
- Performing all other duties as assigned