- Be a visionary. Find value-opportunities with our clients. Develop their digital marketing strategy. Show that you can create and deliver business value with solid business case
- Use our assets, products and services to develop nuggets of ideas that realize your vision
- Work and communicate with the executive levels of our clients to assess their digital position and make impact at the highest level
- Drive new digital business strategy and solution
- Travel the world with us as we work with our clients hand-in-hand on a daily basis to build the next generation of digital
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8+ years of digital marketing consulting experience in areas such as campaign management, e-commerce, marketing strategy, brand marketing, SEO, SEM, social media, PR, CRM, marketing automation and analytics & measurement
- 8+ years of experience working as a practice lead and subject matter expert for client pitches and business development
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting firms with Fortune 500 clients
- Deep knowledge and long track record of success in one if the following industries: Retail, Communications & media, Hi-tech, Consumer goods, and Health sector
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills including expertise in consulting documentation to create effective story-telling documents using packages such as MS-Powerpoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Expert in ability to direct work, collaboration and handling intense, fast-paced, goal-oriented consulting engagements
- MBA degree in (or related) areas such as Marketing, Finance, General management, Strategy, Digital business, eCommerce, Customer-relationships etc.
- Experience in the following areas: Digital Vision, C-suite presence, current and emerging digital and marketing trends, ability to direct competitive assessment
- Understand broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
- Client relationship skills and strong business development acumen; ability and experience to lead RFP responses
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Experience with defining high-level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing
- Experience developing best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Ability to generate customer experience insights, strategy formulation, lead transformation management, roadmap and planning, and analytics/insight generation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.