- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as supporting Oracle E-Business R12in a Unix/Linux/Windows environment.
- Extensive EBS patch analysis, performance tuning and application experience.
- Knowledge and experience with RMAN and Data Guard is required.
- Experience with Oracle Database 11g and 12c administration.
- Experience in Oracle database and SQL performance tuning.
- Experience performing Production support and/or mission critical support.
- Working knowledge of distributed, HA, and mission critical databases.
- Experience in Patch planning and application.
- Experience in Unix/Linux and/or Windows Shell scripting, job automation using shell scripts and/or Perl scripting.
- Experience in Capacity Analysis & Planning.
- Ability to work off hours, call support for clients across different time zones according to client needs.
- To be able to independently lead client facing workshops
- Ability to configure the test and production environments to meet the requirements of the client
- Draft, review, and complete functional designs for custom objects and effectively knowledge transfer to an offshore technical team to build the object. Provide insight and a functional testing of the custom object.
- Must be able to create test scenarios, write test scripts, and execute tests in the PTP space
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety client.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.