Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00652411 00652411_en
• Minimum of 10 years of experience of large systems integration experience or as a customer with buying experience of the same
• Minimum of 5 years of experience selling large systems integration projects (at the C-Level or actual experience as a former government practitioner) or as a customer with buying experience to same.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with co creation, collaborative and innovative procurement models.
• 10 years of building a network and relationships with the Ontario public service, Ontario municipalities and/or agencies in the Ontario broader public sector and/or organizations in the health sector, or as a customer with experience of the same
• Experience identifying and assessing complex problems for areas of responsibility; creating solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Experience in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for areas of responsibility.
• Experience interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or internally, involving negotiating or influencing significant matters.
• Ability to influence or complete assignments independently and to make decisions, as indicated by latitude, to devise work products or plans
• Ability to assess and determine risks or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impacts, such as within a team or area of responsibility.
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ambitious and energetic with a proven ability to meet or exceed individual sales quotas
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.