Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
Accenture Summer Analysts are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with a record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a graduation date between December 2019 – December 2020)
- Degree Type/Major: All majors considered
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
How to Apply
You must complete an online application to be considered for an interview by the application deadline January 25th, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST.
- Visit www.accenture.ca/careers and search for job number 00565140
- In order for your application to be considered you must submit a copy of your resume, cover letter, and transcripts
- Please note that the application deadline varies depending on the analyst role and location you are interested in.
If you previously applied for a position at Accenture (e.g., internship), use the User ID and password you created at that time.
To save your application and come back to it at another time please ensure you have completed the page you are working on, after which you can save your application and return to it later. You will need your log-in user name and password to do this – make sure to note it for future reference. Please note that you must fill in all asterisk (*) fields to move to the next page.
1. Please indicate how you heard about our job opportunities.
- Source Type: University Recruiting
- Specific: Career Center (do not select University Career Center)
- Personal Information: Enter all relevant information
2. Employment Questionnaire page – Please make sure to answer all of the questions on this page.
- Job Specific Questions – Please answer all questions on this page.
- Work History & Education – Please complete this section with all of your work experience and education to date.
- Please fill in the name of the company, the dates of employment, your responsibilities, your supervisor name, supervisor number, and “May we contact your supervisor” (must be answered with “Yes” or “Yes, After Offer”).
- Please complete the schools you have attended, the dates of attendance, education level, Overall GPA (not rounded), and percentage of degree already completed.
- Document Attachment – Please attach a resume and transcript to your application
- Review your entire application and upon verifying the information is accurate, click submit
If you confront any technical difficulties along the way please use the Help function.
After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from “Human Resources”. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please refer to your campus career center posting/website to determine whether you have been selected for a first round interview with Accenture.