• Experience in SAP-Business Intelligence
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following Technical Developer specialties: SAP-BW (on Any Db, on HANA), BW/4HANA, HANA Modeling and Development, SAP-BI, SAP Analytics Cloud.
• Should understand: SAP-SLT, HANA Administration, SAP-ABAP, SAP Roadmap, SAP S/4HANA and SAP Leonardo; and know how to integrate the specialties with these.
• Minimum 1 HANA Full Life Cycle Project experience
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Deep understanding of HANA technology at the application and database level
• Experience with pre-defined HANA Business Library Functions and Predictive Analytics Library Functions.
• Good software engineering skills
• Skills HANA Modeling and Development. SQL Scripts is fundamental.
• Ideally certified (while not mandatory)
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated high working ethics
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers. https://accntu.re/2Hcjdtn
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.