Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00648131 00648131_en
Location: Toronto, 40 King Street
The Canada Innovation Hub is a place to house our diverse talent to effectively collaborate with our clients on their biggest innovative opportunities. It will connect and leverage our ecosystems and offerings while utilizing FORM to enhance the way we sell and deliver. The Visual Designer is responsible for facilitation of client engagement and development of supporting artifacts, stimuli, and materials. Leverages user-centered and design thinking approaches to develop workshop materials, facilitate meaningful engagements, and co-create artifacts that result in impactful outcomes for users, the client’s business and their industry.
• Imagine and design immersive experiences that demonstrate the value of the engagement in a compelling manner
• Iteratively develop materials and artifacts that make ideas tangible through visual storytelling and design techniques
• Research and propose new methods and formats to evolve ‘what’s possible’ for both engagements and projects
• Be an innovation ambassador, foster creativity and innovation in the team and support the overall development of the teams skills and atmosphere
• Develop and maintain relationships with Accenture’s innovation network to exchange best practices on how to conduct engagements, leveraging the FORM methodology
• Reviews and understands industry trends to help support new thinking across industries
• Facilitate and host dynamic customer experiences that are inspirational, provocative and engaging, working with the innovation and engagement leads
• Uncover user needs to develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the proposed product or service designed
Skills & capabilities:
• Curious, creative thinker who is excited by the opportunity to collaborate and solve complex problems
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Business Design, Visual Design, and Content Design; fluent in core client-facing management consulting skills
• Skilled in rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
• Excellent C-suite level communication, collaboration and storytelling skills (written and verbal)
• 3-5+ years of visual design experience in a digital agency
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Visual Design, Graphic Design)
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally on occasion
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.