- Develop low level technical specifications for integration user stories
- Development required Integration with Guidewire Studio, Web Services (SOAP/RESTful), Policy Center Configuration, Messaging etc.
- Develop required integration of Policy transactions with legacy and RTM systems
- Develop custom integration points to connect Guidewire applications with other internal and external systems as required
- Work with XML, GUnit, Jenkins and GIT/Subversion/TFS Tools while developing low level codes
- Perform integration testing and performance testing of customer solutions
- Completing unit testing and supporting E2E and UAT.
- Analyze reported defects and provide fixes for the same
- Working cooperatively in a cross functional team environment and with other departments to develop enhancements and to provide support for Insurance applications.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.