ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
The Local Solution Architect works closely with the Canada development team of Policy Center to architect and design the solution for the overall implementation which includes Guidewire Policy Center, GW Portals and Integrations:
- Lead the application and technical architecture analysis, design, and implementation for Policy Center, Portals and Integrations.
- Perform detailed design of integration points early in the lifecycle to facilitate sprint grooming and planning.
- Confirm that the application and technical architecture efforts meet all timeline and quality metrics.
- Validate the solution with the stakeholders to confirm that the solution satisfies the requirements.
- Define architecture solution, architecture governance and alignment with broader client and global architecture principles.
- Develop program technical standards for Canada.
- Perform design review both for Guidewire and Integrations.
- Review and provide input to NFRs and design to comply with NFRs
- Resolve any design and tuning opportunities based on the outcome of Performance and Security testing.
- Define and implement DevOps (Code and release management) for Canada
- Support Infra team with any issues related to Guidewire.
- Guide the development team to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks for integrations.
- Collaborate with Global team on best practices, guidelines and design for Global Foundation.
- Collaborate with Global team on Global Foundation Code management and release management.