WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- To be able to independently lead client facing workshops regarding Supplier Hub & Supplier Lifecycle Management from day one upon starting on the project.
- They will in charge of architecture phase documents, such as to Be Processes, Fit Gap Analysis and Application Blueprint
- Assist in workshop material preparation by providing consistency between documents, standard formatting etc
- In charge of updating Business Process Documents and assisting the management of deliverables for functional area track draft, review and approve the status of deliverables documents.
- Assist in RTM tracking by ensuring all requirements are traced through design, build and test. They will develop configuration rationale and configure the Oracle instance as well as complete functional designs and conduct peer reviews.
- Strong experience in Supplier life cycle management
- Strong experience in vendor management.
- To be able to independently lead client facing workshops
- Ability to configure the test and production environments to meet the requirements of the client
- Draft, review, and complete functional designs for custom objects and effectively knowledge transfer to an offshore technical team to build the object. Provide insight and a functional testing of the custom object.
- Must be able to create test scenarios, write test scripts, and execute tests in the PTP space
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety client.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.