There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the “New” using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Accenture Technology provides cross-industry experts with the insights and management and technology capabilities to drive change for the world’s leading companies. Our Technology capabilities enable our clients to design and implement transformational programs across their entire organization to increase productivity and cost optimization.
Accenture delivers its services and solutions through 13 focused industry groups in five operating groups. This industry focus provides Accenture’s professionals with a thorough understanding of industry evolution, business issues and applicable technologies, enabling us to deliver innovative solutions tailored to each client. We operate at the heart of our clients’ businesses, helping address their most complex, mission-critical issues. Accenture’s clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
What will I do in this position?
We are seeking a Senior Manager that has the breadth of skills with the ability to shape and drive digital finance transformations journeys for our clients using the S/4HANA portfolio. Enabling this “Intelligent Finance” initiative for our clients requires familiarity with market-relevant industry trends as well as the expertise to advise clients on the best approach to design, develop and deliver S/4HANA implementations while being mindful of minimizing business disruptions.
Being able to understand the client journey and identifying the right technology to meet desired business capabilities will require working with clients to gather requirements and leveraging best practices and experiences to ensure implementations are complete, scalable, and allow our clients to transform their business.
- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on S/4HANA Finance products and implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes
- Identify how automation can be leveraged to minimize manual intervention for trivial business processes within the Finance organization.
- Identify opportunities for innovation by leveraging Artificial Intelligence capabilities to automate important Finance tasks using Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing.
- Advise clients on implementation options using a deep knowledge of S/4HANA Finance capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Lead the S/4HANA Finance application design, development, configuration, integration, testing and deployment with the support of ad distributed cross functional team of onshore and offshore technical experts
- Develop and expand S/4HANA Finance professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
- Manage teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client site or within Accenture
- Communicate on project progress to customers and Accenture Leadership
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA Finance capabilities and best practices
- Support Accenture’s pursuits related to S/4HANA Finance opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information.