Canada Platforms Sales Lead - Digital
Toronto - Fulltime
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role. Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Solve complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Uncover opportunities within both established and new clients to provide value through Accenture’s breadth of Digital Technology service offerings
- Participate in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- Interact with C-suite individuals at both client and within Accenture to negotiate or influence on significant matters
- Ability to close deals greater than $2M
- Demonstrate success in navigating and winning sales pursuits within highly matrixed and multilayered organizations
- Determine objectives and approaches to the sales pursuit
- Drive internal approvals and sales team resources, manage solutions and develop client engagements
- Effectively influence client selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate negotiations and closing activities
- Ensure a successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed