The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
We are looking for a highly effective Delivery Lead to join our team. An individual filling this role will be responsible for the overall success of Digital Marketing and Web Content Management (WCM) programs, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health. Ideal candidates will have a consulting background and will have experience managing programs that combine strategy, experience design, and technology disciplines.
Additional Key Responsibilities
- Works in a highly client-facing role to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale WCM solutions
- Identifies and pursues follow-on project opportunities
- Plans and estimates delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manages day to day on-shore and off-shore project teams during the project lifecycle
- Manages business requirements and project ideation
- Manages and contributes to solution plan definition
- Interacts with client stakeholders for business justification and funding
- Contributes to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading the successful delivery of web content management projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience delivering projects which have integrated a number of the functional capabilities listed below:
- Web Content Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Video Content Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Banner & Video Advertising
- Social Media
- Search / SEO
- Web Analytics
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting
- Multi-device support (smart-phone, tablet, desktop, console, set-top box)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of experience with both Waterfall and Agile SDLC, implementing large, complex web sites and/or web applications.
- Hands on experience with WCM and analytics applications, conceptualizing, designing, building and deploying solutions; extensive experience with Adobe AEM/Digital Marketing Suite a plus
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of web content management systems including content governance, authoring and publishing workflow, customization, taxonomy management, and administration of groups, access control lists and permissions
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholders
- Ability to communicate tough messages in a professional manner to clients
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience with localization
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties especially at the senior management level
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.