Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Workplace Access & Monitoring Lead is responsible for driving Accenture’s global strategy for physical access of Accenture facilities and monitoring of Accenture space. This position will act as primary liaison between the Global Workplace Protective Services team, Accenture’s security system support vendor and local Workplace. The lead will be responsible for ensuring Accenture’s Access and Monitoring Design Standards are adhered to in all geographies and building the necessary internal and external relationships to make that happen. This will be accomplished through managing security system operations, programs and projects, working with vendors at an enterprise level, managing global standards and acting as an advisor for local access and monitoring projects. The Workplace Access & Monitoring Lead will manage special projects including cross-geographic systems implementations. In addition, the lead works closely with Accenture’s internal IT, Global Asset Protection (GAP) team to implement the Access and Monitoring Design Standards.
- Understand, implement and enforce the use of Accenture’s corporate security systems and standards
- Oversee operations and support processes for access and monitoring
- Review bid specifications and develop exception documentation when needed
- Develop and manage strong relationships as well as work with internal IT, asset protection and external vendors to implement and support physical security systems
- Seek and maintain GU stakeholder and leadership support for related programs across
- Work with and influence country level Workplace safety and security leadership and teams
- Work with Accenture businesses (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their access and monitoring needs are met and the businesses adhere to standards and processes.
- Collaborate and support Accenture’s security systems support vendors
- Sponsor all aspects of assigned projects through effective team management as well as working independently and ensure projects align with Accenture’s security strategy
- Contribute to the Access and Monitoring Design Standards and the Life Safety and Asset Protection Standards
- Manage or direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
- Will work on a global team which will occasionally require working during non-business hours