Job Location: Ontario - Toronto, Quebec - Montreal
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00630914 00630914_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Capital Markets/Trading Project Engagement Lead is a key member of our North America Capital Markets practice and will be expected to drive and lead a critical Trading Platforms engagement in Canada . Alongside project delivery, the ideal candidate will also contribute to growth of the Trading platforms practice within Canada. The Capital Markets Senior Manager will need to work closely with the North America Trading Platforms Practice Team.
- 10+ years in Capital Market and/or Trading Platforms with proven experience leading large implementation or migrations projects with multiple streams of work (Project Management, configuration, deployment of multiple modules with a team of 20+ resources)
- Experience in one or multiple business lines of an Investment bank or Asset Manager: Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Finance, Risk Management. Knowledge of business processes as part of these organizations
- Ideal Candidate will have experience working with onshore and offshore teams and have both sell and buy side experience.
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Strong experience leading large change programs within capital markets
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and client-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, economics or computer science preferred
Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Nice to have: Experience in delivering trading platforms projects (Murex, Calypso, Finastra etc.)
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.