Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues. You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You will have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends. You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
The Murex Configuration Manager is a key member of our North America Trading Platforms practice and will be expected not only to lead the configuration management teams on Murex projects but also to grow the practice in Canada. She/He will be expected to be a Murex mentor and train strong technical people in Murex.
The Murex Configuration Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement organization wide Configuration and Release management strategy and approach for multiple Murex projects.
- Identify and implement project specific requirements for Configuration and Release management adhering to Murex functional and technical architecture.
- Conduct workshops with project teams on configuration management process during the project development and testing stages.
- Coordinate and oversee deployment runbook activities and environment preparations for Development and Testing activities.
- Responsible for code and configuration merging activity and conflict resolution.
- Maintain status, risk & issues, and KPI metrics; and provide updates to project stakeholders.
- Act as a DevOps mentor