Job Location: Alberta - Calgary
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00627421 00627421_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Industry Solutions and Services professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
Resources-Cross Industry professionals develop and deliver business solutions across all Resources industries.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• 3+ years of consulting experience working in a client-facing professional services capacity, preferably within the North American energy industry (i.e. Crude, Gas, Power, Environmentals, Petro Chemicals).
• 3+ years of experience contributing to the delivery of commodity management or ETRM/CTRM solutions including (but not limited to): Triple Point, Openlink, Allegro, Eka, MarketView, SAP, Morning Star or ZE Group.
• Solid understanding of the physical and financial deal life cycle from a front-to-back office perspective, including the logistics and inventory management components will be considered a strong asset.
• Prior experience with requirements gathering, process design, systems configuration, and testing will be considered an asset.
• A professional risk designation such as the Energy Risk Professional (ERP) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) will be considered an asset.
• Strong desire to work in a technology systems environment, focused on commodity trade management and data reporting.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively within a team or independently to solve complex problems requiring cross functional/disciplinary analysis and collaboration.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and management in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live.
However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.