Skills & capabilities:
- Exceptional executive presence, storyteller, and ability to influence at C-suite level, internally and externally
- Outstanding leader and people developer, with proven ability to manage, motivate and empower cross-disciplinary teams
- Core client-facing management consulting skills
- Design-led thinking, facilitation and strategic problem-solver
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- 8-10+ years of experience in strategic management consulting and/or design/innovation consulting
- Strong network, with understanding of relevant experts in key areas
- At the forefront of disruptive industry / functional trends; significant experience “in the New”; naturally curious about exploring the cutting edge of priority specialty
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.