We are in the midst of a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world. Accenture is working with clients to apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise, you’ll grow your career while solving clients’ biggest challenges.
Whatever your passion, Accenture offers a range of career opportunities in our strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security or operations businesses.
Consulting Analyst, Ottawa
As a Consulting Analyst, you’ll be helping our clients address the biggest challenges in today’s digital age. Your journey starts in our Consulting Development Program (CDP), where you will gain cross-industry experience while building a diverse set of core consulting skills, such as business analysis, process improvement and technical expertise. The CDP consists of analysts from a variety of backgrounds gaining hands-on experience across multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on technology and innovation. The program focuses on your personal and professional growth, challenging you to stretch your boundaries and achieve your greatest potential at a rate unparalleled in other entry-level roles. Through collaboration with Accenture leaders and our bright analyst community, you will deliver unique and impactful results to our clients every day.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a Consulting Analyst, you’ll test out new ideas with clients in your own way. You might spend your day:
- Delivering unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Resources, Products, and Communications Media and Technology.
- Working with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Developing change management and organizational strategies and executing on them to assist clients in pivoting to their future business state.
- Gathering business requirements to translate unique client needs into actionable results.
- Performing project management activities, such as tracking deliverables, creating status reports, managing resource plans and monitoring successful achievement of project goals.
- Helping our clients innovate by leveraging new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Predictive Analytics, and Blockchain.
Through activities like these, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping our clients shape their organization from a people, process and technology perspective. From offering strategic insights to utilizing personalized methodologies for implementation, our Consulting Analysts help drive successful delivery of new solutions to our clients every day.
Accenture Analysts are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.