The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We are looking for an ambitious MES Solution Consultant ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES systems stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
- Must show ability to create conceptual and detailed designs of MES Global template
- Provide design guidance to developers and testers as an integrated part of an agile scrum process
- Must show competence in ability to problem solve and work through complex situations
- Must be able to configure and deploy MES software applications and systems
- Ability to support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or relatable technical degree
- Minimum of 3 years working as a developer on MES Systems (Rockwell, Camstar, Werum, Apriso highly preferred.) Syncade Emerson/ Werum**
- Must have prior experience with defining Global MES template, and Rockwell MES.