- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible administrative and coordination experience
- Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Experience in customer/client relationship management
- Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
- Event planning
- Cost management experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Professional with a good executive presence
- Proactive business partner; anticipate and proactively act on internal and external clients/customers’ needs
- High level of energy and love of work and business
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Team player and collaborative with high EQ
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills including prioritization with ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Analytical skills in reviewing and compiling data
- Technologically savvy and easily adapts to learning new tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solver; ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Discreet; Listens and articulates stakeholder interests and expectations, while providing real-time information exchange
- Continuous learner / improvement mindset with a desire to build a career
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.