WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Advanced level of experience with SAP ABAP development skills with Fiori UI5 skill is mandatory
- SAP S4 HANA skills and experience – Nice to have
- Strong Delivery Management, Leadership and Project Management experience is mandatory
- Strong team management experience
- Should have experience with Solutions management.
- Analyzes and assures quality of the business / functional data collected
- Applies business diagnosis and planning tools to document as-is capabilities
- Facilitates requirements gathering. This includes identifying user representatives, preparing interview questions, and conducting requirement gathering sessions.
- Performs planning and analysis activities related to business functions and processes, and helps to develop detailed designs
- Negotiations Skills - Nice to Have
- Bilingual skills with English and French - Nice to Have
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com