Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00608342 00608342_en
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Campus Recruiter is accountable for a personalized and high-touch candidate experience, sourcing talented entry level candidates from top Canadian universities to meet Accenture’s entry level recruiting demand. This role focuses on building early engagement strategies to attract and identify students early on in their academic career, recruiting for internship opportunities, and then full-time opportunities post-graduation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for building out the strategy and execution plan for campus recruiting in either:
o a specific Accenture analyst program, across multiple locations
o or a specific location, across multiple Accenture analyst development programs
· Work together with internal stakeholders to design a tailored recruiting approach at selected school(s) to meet recruitment demand
· Responsible for the execution of full-cycle recruitment of entry level candidates
· Utilizing and maintaining accurate data in candidate management tools (Taleo and Avature)
· Be the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions, student groups and associations, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders
· Work with Recruitment Marketing to ensure Accenture's brand on-campus and in the marketplace remains competitive, as well as continuing to serve as a ‘brand ambassador’ both internally and externally
· Lead the planning and execution of a wide variety of on-campus events, and assessment dates both on-campus and in the Accenture office
· Responsible for budget allocation and spend for specific city and/or analyst development program recruiting activities
· Opportunity to partner with the Accenture Campus Recruitment team across North America to share best practices, and to manage established projects, conferences, or develop new programs
· 3+ years relevant work experience required, including direct campus recruiting experience
· Degree (or equivalent) preferred
· Experience with event management
· Strong understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes, procedures and tools
· Good understanding of the Accenture’s business objectives and organizational structure
· Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
· Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends
· Data analysis experience
· Travel will be required during the campus recruiting cycle
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
· Excellent business and industry acumen
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.