• Minimum 1 years’ experience of core SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (multiple projects is a plus)
• Minimum 1 years’ experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration
• Minimum 1 years’ experience with role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery
• Minimum 1 years’ experience with SOD conflict resolution
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in SAP v4.6, ECC 5.0/6.0 environments
• Minimum 1 years’ experience creating technical documentation
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree
• Must be able to travel 80 - 100%
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.