Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
- Driving growth through improving performance of people
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Accenture’s Workforce Experience & HR offering helps clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Workforce Experience & HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
- Employee Experience Lifecycle
- Human Centered Design for Moments that Matter
- People Insights and Performance
- HR Strategy
- Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- HR Operating Model and Capabilities
- HR Service Model & Strategy Design
An Workforce Experience & HR Consultant within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support with guidance.
- Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients.
- Lead small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Effectively leverage direct Accenture supervisor to help mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues.
- Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization.
- Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture and goals.
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture’s capabilities in the Human Resources Management area.
- Assist in building an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership.
- Contribute to effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle.
- Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client.
- Implement part of an end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way.