• Broad technical knowledge including emerging Technologies (AI, RPO, Block Chain etc.)
• Ability to work with and interpret Advanced Analytics within the Resources Industry (Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities experience a must-have)
• Experience as a Consultant offering Advisory services to the Operational side of Oil & Energy companies
• Ability to gather requirements and contribute to an IT Strategy and Road Map for large clients in the Oil & Energy space
• Strong understanding of different platforms, big data, big data analytics and end-to-end implementation and solution knowledge
• Overall understanding of digital transformation services (DTaaS)
• Understanding of big data, analytics and integration
• Strong relationships with vendors and prior senior client/customers
• Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking
• Project Management
• Strong delivery capability: Solution Architecting and Solution Blueprint
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or a related field, plus 10 plus years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
• Experience in natural resources, utility, energy sector a strong asset.
• Must have willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs.
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 4000,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.