Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
The Finance & Risk (F&R) practice can help financial services firms focus upon the three key challenges of increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. Accenture draws on its end-to-end transformation capabilities, as well as core strengths in management consulting, technology, analytics and outsourcing to help firms address complexity, volatility while creating sustainable competitive advantage.
Within F&R, Digital Finance professionals design the vision and strategy for Finance organizations in the Financial Services industry considering governance, organization design, location, interaction model and enabling technology. Oftentimes, this target state design includes the use of shared services, centers of excellence and outsourcing.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
• Decisions often impact the team in why they reside
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Understand and incorporates the digital finance eco-system and enabling emerging technologies
• Possesses a strategic mindset to enable CFOs to move towards the future
• Support project teams engaged in the delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives
• Provide support to management in business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
• Support development of the Digital Finance practice in Canada by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
• Maintain an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovation across finance and accounting, as well as operating models and the broader financial services marketplace.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.