Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As a SAP Ariba Delivery Manager your primary responsibilities may include:
- Act as Delivery Manager to guide the client and Accenture team through the Ariba P2P
- Supervising on and off shore resources, project schedule and budget, advising the client on solution and S2P process implications.
- Should have worked in modules like Ariba Sourcing Professional, including Spot Buy Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Deep skills and knowledge in SAP Ariba
- Hands on experience with at least 3-4 full life cycle implementation
- Any exposure with the Ariba upstream modules like Sourcing , Spend Visibility will be added advantage
- Ability to build robust client relationships as well as manage a pipeline of client opportunities
- Ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
- Bachelor’s Degree is Mandatory